HOLY ORDER OF ST. TIMOTHY
The Holy Order of St. Timothy (HOST) is not an independent group but is dependent of the ICCEC. It is the name of the youth of the International Communion of the Charismatic Episcopal Church in Europe. It was given to them during the Youth Camp 2008 in Remagen, Germany. Timothy was the Disciple of Paul, and Paul was the first Apostle who brought christianity to Europe. At that time, Romans were killing christians, so Paul decided to commission the youth very young: Timothy was consecrated a Bishop at 20 years old, which is why it was decided that we, the ICCEC youth in Europe, would have Saint Timothy as our patron Saint.
To be an example to the believers in speech, conduct, love, faith and spirit. (1 Timothy 4:12)
To lead the young people into having a personal relationship with Jesus through the apostles’ teaching, fellowship, the breaking of bread and prayer (Acts 2:42), and to equip them to live in communion with God, within the family, the Church and the community.
HOST CON 2023
Join us from July 25 to 28 for our HOST Con 2023 as we celebrate the 15th anniversary of the youth ministry of ICCEC Europe: HOST – The Holy Order of St. Timothy. Get ready for an event full of praise and worship, teaching sessions, workshops, prayer, testimonies and a lot of fellowshipping with one another at the Nomad Hostel in Treviso, Italy.
For more information, please scroll down, contact your local HOST leader, send us an email to email@example.com or a message via FB Messenger to ICCEC HOST.
- Fill out the online form or the printed version provided by your local HOST leader.
- Pay the registration fee (see details below) of 150€ for youth above 18 years old and 130€ for youth under 18 years old before the deadline, June 30, 2023.
- Contact your local HOST leader for payment instructions. In case you are not part of any local HOST group, you may contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram @iccechost.
- The registration fee includes a 3-night stay at the hostel, 3 meals per day, bed sheets and a towel.
- If registered before April 15, payment can be split into two: 50% before April 15 and 50% by June 30.
- If registered after April 15, payment of the complete fee must be done in a single transaction by June 30.
- Cancellation: 50% refundable (or transferable to another participant) before July 11. Non-refundable (but transferable to another participant) starting July 11.
Viale della Serenissima 1, 31100 Treviso, Italia
Nomad Hostel is an indoor campground based in Treviso, Italy. The nearest airport is Treviso Canova Airport, located 550 meters from the venue (5 mins by car). Venice Marco Polo Airport is about 34 km away (30 mins by car).
- You will need to bring your own eating utensils (plate, cutlery, cup). There’s a dishwasher at the hostel.
- Aircon and private bathroom are included in the room.
- Bed sheets and towels are included.
- Free WiFi is available inside and outside the venue.
- The Nomad Hostel is a non-smoking area without any exception.